Thursday, December 6, 2007

A One Horse Open WHAT?




My little one posed yesterday for some "Feliz Navidad" photos just for fun. She was humming Jingle Bells and strumming the mandolin while hamming it up for the camera. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was singing, but rather trying out new settings on the beast in my hands called a new camera!


This afternoon, her teacher asked me to have her sing the song again for me...apparently they've been singing Jingle Bells in pre-school. Mrs. Gwen, I'm not quite sure what it is she's saying after one-horse-open....but it's not sleigh. Actually the words one, horse, and open aren't even in her version. :)


It always cracks me up how children snurble through lyrics they don't know! I leave you with Evy's rendition of an old holiday favorite. Have a laugh on Ev.


Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way

Oh much fun, tee is to ride

To wait itself in slay, HEY!


Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way

Oh much fun, to is to right

To want itself today!

No comments: