Thursday, July 26, 2007

Holidays Are Just Around the Corner...





And I have some fabulous things in store for you! Be sure to check back after the 5th of August when I firm up the details of 12 limited edition Christmas sessions. You will absolutely not want to miss the special session and package pricing!

I also have ONE appointment left for beach photos the weekend of August 10th, 11th, and 12th. If you are considering taking advantage of this special, don't delay. I'm filling spots on a first-come, first-served basis. You'll need to secure your session with a payment of $250. Here are the details again.

The complete experience from start to finish is just $500 and here's what you get:
1-2 hour session ($100 to $150 value)
40 5x7 images from your session ($400 value)
$100 print credit
linen brag book with your choice of 12 4x6 images ($75 value)

Payment is due in full before session begins. Contact me through my website to book your appointment.

1 comment:

amelia said...

Holy geez Evy is cute!!!

Amelia