Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brothers and Friends






What is it about boys that make them so endearing? Is it the way they find joy in something as simple as a stick or a stone? Is it the jeans with worn out knees and the endless supply of energy that just spills out of them?

I've had the pleasure of working with quite a few little guys over the past few months and I have to say that I'm always amazed at how they can be so different yet so alike! While some are serious and some are total cut-ups, they all gravitate toward bugs and dirt. And even though some are quiet and some are loud and spunky, they all respond the same way when they hear an airplane or motorcycle.

These brothers were not exactly thrilled that mom had pulled them away from the pool to take pictures, and I can't say that I blame them! It was a scorcher...in the high 90's. After a couple of minutes, though, they decided that being in front of the camera wasn't so bad after all. Thought I'd share a couple of my favorite shots from the session.




No comments: