Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anyone paying attention?






I have two things to share with you:

1. More 3-month-old sweetness...I can't quit looking at the pictures from last Thursday's session. This little one is adorable beyond words...I could eat her up! By the way...you really must view these images up close...they are so much better full sized!


2. Looking at all these baby pictures has me realizing that I need some more maternity and newborn pictures for my online portfolio. SO...the first expectant mom to contact me (must be no more than 6 months pregnant) gets a free maternity session and 50% off a newborn session held within the first 10 days of life! Email me at peddiegirl@yahoo.com. If your baby factory is closed...as mine is...then pass the word along to an expectant friend!


No comments: